There is a Core FEE of 300 Dollars upfront unless you send the core in first.
Adrenaline pump is designed for use with the following injector sizes:
- AA Code Single Shot -94-97 7.3 – stock to 200cc
- AB Code Split Shot – Early 99 and California 97 7.3 – stock to 175cc
- AD Code Split shot – 99.5-2003 7.3 – stock to 175cc
- AC Code Single Shot – T444E and 7.3 aftermarket – stock to 200cc
- AD Hybrids – 7.3 aftermarket – up to 285cc
Adrenaline pump, instructions, installation O-rings and mounting gasket are included with purchase. You will also need to purchase a reservoir gasket.
- 1994-2003 7.3 stock replacement – bolt in – heavy duty rebuild
- High volume high pressure oil pump
- Even stock trucks with stock programming can see a difference
- Fuel mileage increases seen in every year/model tested and with every injector size
- HP increase based on injector size and current tuning/programs with a pump swap only
- Pulling power for towing increases with every truck setup pump is installed on
- Every adrenaline is built exactly the same and flows within a certain spec
- All year adrenalines, including 94-95’s are built to be able to use the 96-03 ipr for additional savings
- Heavy duty dual ball bearing cartridges- no bushings
The Adrenaline is the perfect high pressure oil solution for any injector setup. As expected, stock injectors won’t feel quite the “wow” that larger injectors will – but you will feel it and when towing you will wonder how you did without it. Larger injectors are the big winners with higher volume high pressure oil. The bigger the injector – the more power gains. Every injector size realizes fuel mileage. But make no mistake, this is not some small increase meant for small injectors. As common sense dictates and as our testimonials show, the larger the injectors the more power you realize from adding higher volume high pressure oil. This pump was made for any injector except B-codes and it will deliver fuel economy, performance and power to any vehicle.
7.3L POWERSTROKE ENGINES
Fits 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 Ford Power Stroke Equipped Vehicles
This item comes with a manufacturer’s warranty.