This cylinder head is a great choice for an improvement over stock.
- Once it passes our rigorous inspection for cracks and imperfections through MPI testing, it will go through a stress relieving process in a furnace to turn any grease and oil into ash.
- Then it will be shot blasted in our cabinet to remove any rust and scaling. This will also relax the material before machining to our specifications.
- After this it will be checked for any broken bolts or studs, and removed.
- Once the cylinder head has met our stringent standards, it will then start through the machining process.
- Our heads are blueprinted to proprietary valve train geometry, to alter valve height and valve recession for maximum reliability and longevity. Our Valve stem heights are altered to remove preload on the lifter and decrease the wear and help the lifter live a long life.
- After the machining processes are complete, the cylinder heads will then be pressure tested with 40 PSI pressure to make sure there are no leaks and then will again go through another extensive cleaning, quality control inspection and sign off sheet that will include all specs of the heads.
- Specs that are measured are the following, Valve recessions, Stem Heights, Installed Spring Heights, Spring Pressures, Keeper and Lock Positions, RA Recording by use of profilometer.
Ford Powerstroke 7.3 Remanufactured Cylinder Heads Include…
- Resurfaced Cylinder Head To Meet Or Exceed OEM Specification of Ra or Roughness Average.
- NEW Valve Stem Seals
- NEW Intake Valves
- NEW Exhaust Valves
- NEW Injector Cups
- NEW Oil Galley Plugs
- Cut seats with 3 angles and optimize flow.
Fits 1994.5, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001. 2002, 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Equipped Vehicles.
This item comes with a 6 month parts only warranty.