- Add considerable reliability to your 6R140 transmission by upgrading from the thin, stamped steel flex plate to this billet machined unit.
Features & Benefits :
- 1.5 times thicker than stock
- Balanced to OE specifications
- One-piece billet machined with integrated counterweight.
- Manufactured from Quench and Tempered Steel with a Yield strength of 100,000psi
- Not affected by hydrogen embrittlement caused by zinc plating, which can drastically reduce the strength
- Heat-treated and hardened ring gear to prevent failure
- 6.7 Powerstroke model years 2011 and early 2012 have an 8 lug torque converter which have since been discontinued and have been switched to a 6 lug
- If your 2011, early 2012 truck has the factory 8 lug torque converter it will need to be replaced with a 6 lug torque converter
6.4L POWER STROKE ENGINES
Fits 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Ford 6.7L Power Stroke Equipped Vehicles
This item comes with a manufacturer’s warranty.