This role is responsible for the effective execution of all maintenance and assigned projects within the facility. This person is responsible for the efficient use of labor and all other resources.
What we expect
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- To prioritize and ensure process equipment and facilities systems are operational to support business requirements.
- Directs and control the activities
- to ensure that activities performed are completed properly, in a timely manner, in accordance with production schedules, and that adequate follow up has been conducted with operations leadership.
- Ensures preventive maintenance program is followed by reviewing PM Reports and schedules to ensure all machinery and equipment are at operational standards.
- Leads and teaches root cause analysis and corrective action procedures to prevent future equipment breakdown.
- Drives individuals and team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals through proactive maintenance activities.
- Manages outside contractors, technicians and vendors. –
- Ensures awareness of employee behavior toward safety practices and enforces safety policy and procedures.
- Maintains company and product reputation by complying with OSHA, all federal regulatory and corporate demands and local safety programs.
- Maintains a safe, clean and hazard free work environment for maintenance associates, visitors
- Asks questions; encourage input from team members to solve problems. Participates in industry and management training programs to enhance knowledge of the industry.
- Identifies individual and team strengths and development needs to create long range training plans. – Maintains a constant sense of urgency and employee moral throughout the company.
- Establishes and maintains a positive operating or “can do” philosophy/attitude regarding employee relations and internal operations.
- Supports product development and improvement by specifying equipment needs and modifications with the appropriate manager and coordinating the efforts of the maintenance technicians that are working on these machines or equipment.
- Recommends staffing and organizational structure in the development of the departmental budget.
- Performs any duties that may be assigned by the department manager and/or those that are logically and properly inherent to this position. – Perform other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS –
- One year experience minimum for Electrical/Plumbing
- General Maintenance Repairs
- Electrical Experience : use of volt meter, amp probe, resistance testing
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Able to write complex correspondence in a clear and understandable manner; Ability to read and comprehend information in a variety of forms.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is required to walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENTS: The work environments are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person