If you’re looking to get a new Ford truck, you might be wondering if you should upgrade it with the Choate’s 6.7 Powerstroke Cass-quatch engine. This engine has been highly praised by many in the community. This 6.7 Powerstroke upgrades the stock engine to a high-performance beast.
At Choate Engineering Performance, our professional diesel mechanics are experts in mechanical repairs and engine overhauls, so you can be sure that everything is done right the first time around. Get a quote today by calling us at (901) 553-9847.
It is a great option for those looking for a powerful diesel engine that can last a long time. If this sounds like what you need, then read on!
What is it?
Choate’s 6.7 Powerstroke Cass-quatch is a new generation of diesel engines that can be used in any Ford Super Duty vehicle manufactured from 2011 to 2019.
The new engine will also have a higher power output than the current engine and lower emissions. That means you get more power without sacrificing fuel efficiency or doing anything good for the environment!
Why do I need one?
If you want to improve your truck’s performance and reduce maintenance costs—the Cass-quatch is for you. You can buy one directly on our website and, send it to you, or have it installed by a professional.
Additionally, it’s a great choice for heavy-duty work applications, such as construction and agriculture. The fuel injection system ensures accurate fuel delivery to the engine, which helps optimize performance and longer runtime.
This engine is built to last, so you can count on it to get the job done efficiently and without fuss. It features an innovative design that enhances performance and reliability while minimizing noise and emissions.
Additionally, the Cass-Quatch offers a number of other benefits, such as reduced emissions, better performance in cold weather conditions, greater durability, and a longer life span.
What is it capable of?
It is also capable of powering most applications and tasks that you might need it for. It features an updated cylinder head and piston design, which has given it increased performance capabilities.
It can produce over 1,000 horsepower at the flywheel, which is no small feat. Not many vehicles on this planet have that much Horsepower.
Supercars that have 1000+ Horsepower go for millions of dollars. Imagine having this diesel engine installed in your vehicle.
It was designed as an absolute monster: a beast of a machine that will give you all the power and torque you need to go around town or tow heavy loads. It’s an engine for those who want their trucks to stand out in a crowd—and it does it all with ease.
This engine was designed as a monster and it can do everything you need it to do. The only limits of this engine are what your imagination can dream up!
What is included in the 6.7 Powerstroke upgrades in Cass-quatch?
For more details, you can find a description here. The Cass-quatch upgrades include:
- O-ring heads
- Chromoly Pushrods
- Stage 3 Camshaft
- Choate Engineering Billet Flex plate
- Arp Mains Studs
- Carrillo Connecting Rods
- O-ring Block Machining
- Heavy Duty Valve Springs
The build also includes the following:
- Our BUILT-IN-HOUSE Heads. Magnaflux and Pressure Test Heads, Grind Valves, New Induction Hardened Seats, All New Valve Guides, Install New Valve Seals, Test Spring Tension, New Freeze Plugs, New Injector Cups.
- ARP head studs included in our Cass-Quatch build, New Head Gaskets
- Full CNC blueprint machining, (bore, deck, hone, and line honed)
- Carillo Connecting Rods, New Damper, and Billet Flex plate for Automatic transmission. All Manual will be charged the appropriate charges and will be balanced to a stock flywheel we have in stock, or you will need to send in your Aftermarket first.
- New Upgraded Pistons: 10 – .30″ over. NEW Pistons, Rings, and Pin retainers weight matched before crank balancing.
- New OE Lifters, Lifter Guides, OE Crank Flange Bolts, updated 9.800 OE Pushrods
- Crankshaft. Balanced with the Rotational assembly, checked for run-out and inspected for fatigue. The crankshaft is Polished and ground to .0005 concentricity or less.
- Stage 3 Camshaft. Polished and Inspected
- New Rod, Main, and Cam Bearings
Conclusion for 6.7 Powerstroke Upgrades
Now you have a better understanding of what a Cass-quatch is and how it might be able to benefit your truck. They’re expensive, but if you have the cash and have a need for a reliable engine for heavy-duty jobs, go for it!
We have a huge selection of diesel engine parts at Choate Engineering Performance. We have a full-service repair shop with certified technicians who can do anything you need to be done. Call us today at (901) 553-9847 for a quote!